-->

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The BIG Send Off AND The BIG Career News

So as you may have surmised, I am moving on from "the firm." I thought I would retire here but an opportunity that is truly life changing for me and my family presented itself and I need to give it a shot. Who knows? It may not be the right thing, however, I am going to give it 110% like I do with everything in life.

I am taking an opportunity that will allow me to run sales and client development for a pharmaceutical staffing firm. I will be working for a prior boss who watched me save one of his companies in the past.

These are bitter sweet times. This opportunity almost seems too good to be true so there is some skepticism, however, at the same time, I have some much excitement and nervous energy that I cannot wait to get going!

At the same time, I am leaving my second family and that is what is hard and that is what is going to hurt.

They were there for me during some of the biggest happenings in my life...the good and the bad. They helped us welcome Diana Mary and they entrusted me to work from home...we obsessed over The Office and Modern Family together and all laughed at Smitty's impressions. We went through this awful recession together and survived...
and now it is time for me to do the right thing for my first family...the right thing is to put us in a much better place financially right now...who knows, perhaps our paths will cross again down the road

What I do know is that I have wonderful relationships to last a life time

Thank you to you my mentors and friends




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...