-->

Monday, April 18, 2011

Photo Challenge- #16

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

This was a tough one. There are many people I look up to in my personal life- my parents, my husband, my aunts, friends, etc etc. For this assignment, though, I chose a famous person because of her humble upbringing.

Rachael Ray is an international culinary sensation now, however, she started her career by doing what she did best and that is cooking! She worked in her family's restaurants on the Cape and in upstate New York. She got her work ethic from her parents (much like I did) and she still keeps her Italian Catholic traditions alive through her cooking and every day life.

She was originally picked up by a local cable channel in New York and eventually got her break when The Food Network signed her. After having three successful shows on their network, she was picked up by a major network and now has her own morning show where she not only cooks but discusses current affairs.

She is so lovable- she laughs at herself and has energy to burn! She is an inspiration to me and always makes me want to try new things. The hubbo is a big fan too ;)

1 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I love Rachel Ray! She's the best. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...