-->

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photo Challenge- #1


Picture of yourself with 15 facts

1. I love the happiness and the security I feel when I am home with my family…and all of the mass chaos that goes with it
2. I love having several outlets and I have always been that way. As a child, it was, dancing, girl scouts, ccd, swimming, ice skating. As a college student, it was work at the DSS, work at the Writing & Reading Center, theatre company, girls’ nights, lacrosse games. As an adult it is, marriage, family, work, Boosters, theater, fundraising, exercising, blogging and reality television
3. I love pastels but pink is my favorite
4. I have always been a practicing catholic but I have a deepened faith after the last few years- I believe God shines the most, during the darkest days- I have also learned that Mother Mary works miracles (especially through the rosary) and I am focused on attending morning mass as many mornings as I can every week
5. I thought motherhood would be easier for me, after having experience as a stepmother- boy was I wrong! It has been, however, the greatest gift!
6. I know how lucky I am to have found the love that I did- I know so many people who struggle to find it and I wouldn’t wish their pain and loneliness on anyone- I thank God every day (and we have been through some SERIOUS shiznet over the last 9 years together- what doesn’t kill you, truly makes you stronger)
7. Friday nights are sacred to me
8. I am often told that I can fix anyone’s problems (I do believe this but I always then ask, why can’t I fix my own?)
9. Sometimes I miss my days of being single and having a disposable income- the most I spent during one shopping drip, during those days, was $1,000 at Ann Taylor in Salem- I still remember the day- how good I felt about my body and how in love I was with all of the pastel silk in my shopping bag 
10. I belong living on the ocean- I feel such peace there
11. As a thirty something, I can now see the exact things I got from my mom and the exact things I got from my dad…it humors me
12. I am kind of getting used to this whole New Hampshire thing…I mean it has been almost 10 years- geesh!
13. After being away from the stage for 16 years, returning was better than I ever thought it would be and I am so proud of that accomplishment
14. I am very outgoing- I will talk to a wall- I LOVE people and love learning what makes them happy
15. I am thankful for my family and friends- I have the best

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...