-->

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Mother...My Mentor and Hostess with the Mostest






Yes...that is where I got it...or that is what my BFF Cass says. I got my love of food and planning and perfect details all from her.

She decided to spoil my BFF, her mom and me this past weekend and made us a lunch to die for.

We started with some of her greatest app hits- endive with sweet potato, bacon, sour cream and chives- her famous stuffed mushrooms (still working on getting that recipe to you Cass)- a very tasty Greek dip with veggies and olives with toastettes. Of course we cracked into some J. Lohr and Louis Martini cabs.

Then for the main course...yeah there was more...chicken salad on croissants and salad...and for dessert?

Fudge Truffle Chocolate cheesecake

I almost passed out after...we all felt the same way..Baby Alana looked on in amusement :)

My descriptions don't even do this wonderful get together justice...the house was decorated in fall's beautiful colors with some Halloween accents and four ladies truly had a "girly time" xoxoxo

4 comments:

Blogs said...

Pretty Mama:) I know u didn't just mention that cheesecake my friend:( i need to eat some!

Holly said...

Too funny! It is too good...so rich..a mortal sin ;)

Jo said...

Oh my goodness that cheesecake sounds amazing!

Jo

Holly said...

It was Jo- let me know if you want the recipe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...