-->

Friday, March 26, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Holly Handy


215. Well National Healthcare passed...I feel sorry for all of the hard-working Americans who will be paying the price for this...I also feel for the small business owners

216. Some people look at a good thing and because they did not create it/initiate it/have control over it, will try to ruin it....just remember what you have accomplished...and all of the wonderful memories that go along with those accomplishments...cannot be taken away

217. Monkey is feeding herself like a big girl..with a fork and everything...one of her newest faves is mac and cheese

218. I am thinking of my mother-in-law right now

219. Ally got her license! I took her during my lunch break today...She did so well....as she drove out of the lot with the DMV officer, I started to cry...when I met her, she was 8 years old...a beautiful, wide-eyed little girl desperate for attention...I immediately fell in love with her...can't believe she is a young adult driving :(

220. On a similar note, we are going prom dress shopping on Sunday...Ally, her mom and me

221. and I am thinking of my Godmother...my aunt

222. Zack made the WHS baseball team!!

223. My work husband is "The Fois"...and I haven't mentioned him yet because truth be told, Rob gets a bit annoyed with this phrase...I mean, I would be "pisssseed" if he had a "work wife"...right? All joking aside, "The Fois" is a true friend and one of the good Catholic boys you rarely see nowadays

224. I'm an over-the-top Type A...but I am sure you already guessed that

225. I am trying to focus on living in the now...too many what ifs...unnecessary worry...I am trying to just BE (as a wise person once said)

226. Did something nice last week for someone...it went over like a fart in church...girls, I know you are getting a kick out of this one!! ;)

227. I miss the sunny Saturdays in college when my 2 biggest concerns were a. what I was going to wear to the neighborhood keg party and b. when will Angus post that cast list already!! :)

228. When I was little, the kids at school teased me because of my "big curly hair"...they called me Chewbaca (the hairy monster from Star Wars), Helmet Head, Afro Woman...among other things...I find it ironic that I get so many complements on my hair nowadays...I sometimes still see Chewbaca staring back at me

229. You should SEE Diana's new kitchen...so flippin cute!

230. I, as a working mom, wife, mother, stepmother and volunteer extraordinaire, get more accomplished than alot of people I know

231. Diana is afraid of the Easter Bunny

232. My favorite names for next time? Eve, Caroline, Deirdre, Hunter, Jack, Paul...to name a few

233. One of the "Wisteria Lanes" in town was always a place everyone wanted to be...until as of late...proves that peoples' situations aren't always what they seem

234. I was a mermaid in another life

235. I am slowly and surely learning how less is more

236. I am a firm believer in KISS

237. Nothing, in fashion, compares to CANDY PINK

238. I am at a crossroads

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...