-->

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update....Due Date

NOPE...no baby yet...was at the doctor's office today from 11:30-3- ultrasound looked good- baby moving...then went on baby monitor for about 45 minutes- Diana's heartbeat seemed to dip a little bit a few times and my blood pressure was slightly elevated. So...they sent me over to Winchester Hospital Labor and Delivery where I went on another baby monitor for about 2 hours- after that, everything looked normal and my blood pressure was down BUT Dr Bose was in a surgery and I ended up waiting for another 2 hours...Rob and I tried to entertain each other..it just gets boring after awhile.

We are grateful that everything is ok BUT very anxious awaiting Baby Diana. So now that my due date is passing, I go back on Monday for a "weight check ultrasound" and then they will determine how fast they will induce me, if at all. We are ALL hoping, I go on my own.

Diana...please come meet us soon! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...