-->

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Breton Annual Christmas Party
















We hosted our 5th annual holiday bash and it truly was the best one we had yet. We got to spend some quality time with family and friends- some from town and work, who we are blessed to see often and others we don't get to see nearly as much!

The live music was terrific once again- thanks to Carl Ayotte and Paul Carr. I sang my rendition of Patsy Cline's Crazy and Rob and I, along with Carl on backup, did Sara McLaughlin and BNL's God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen mix. Of course, my Dad didn't let us down- he truly brought the house down with Sweet Caroline!

I did hear, through the grapevine, that some friends did not receive their invites this year. For this, I apologize- I can only say the U.S.P.S let us down and we missed you!

Enjoy these pix :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...