-->

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Monthly Musings: All About Spring Edition

 


Hi Friends!  Patty and I are so glad you stopped by!  We hope you will join us for our Monthly Musings linkup.  This month we are talking al things spring and answering the questions below...here we go!






1. Favorite Thing About Spring?


Opening The Windows- Blooms- Longer Days- Spring Fever- soo soo much!




2. What Are Your Spring Traditions?

 

Good Friday Stations of the Cross- Holy Saturday Baking with Mimi- Hosting Easter Sunday- planting around Memorial Day- Opening the Pool




3. Favorite Spring Outfits?


Bright and colorful pants with a plain top OR a bright (often times Lilly) dress!  All of this with open toed shoes/sandals of course!




4. Favorite Springtime Meal?

Anything on the grill- love the smell and the flavor!





5. Spring rain....love or loathe?

I don't mind night rain but during the day BOO




6. Favorite Spring Flower?

 

The Lilac!  The smell brings back the best childhood memories




7. Do you get seasonal allergies?

 

I had them as a child and then outgrew them but heard they can come back so keeping my fingers AND toes crossed



8. Favorite Springtime Beverage?

 

Iced Coffee OR White Wine like a Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc





9. Do You Change Your Home Decor for Spring?

 

Not really.  We just bring out our patriotic decor which includes some pillows and a few signs and they stay up through Labor Day

 


 

10. Lemon Meringue Pie or Strawberry Shortcake?

Hmm...tough choice...either?  I would be happy with either...they both scream spring to me 





Can't wait to read all about you your springs!









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Thanks for the link up! Your spring outfits are always on point. I completely forgot about decorating for Memorial Day- I guess I do that as well (I only thought about decorating for Easter in the spring!). Have a great Thursday!

Kym said...

I also love the return of grilling weather! Everything tastes better on the grill, AND it means my hubby is more likely to do a share of the cooking! Thanks for hosting!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly this was such a fun topic this month and I enjoyed reading your answers! I can't wait until we start grilling our food.

Tanya said...

Thanks for the fun link up today! I loved reading about your spring faves!

Natasha said...

Oh, I love lilacs too. One of my traditions is stealing a few from my neighbours' bush. It's at the back of their property and some of the branches hang into their yard!

Joanne said...

I love all your bright spring prints and clothes! Lilacs bring back a lot of childhood memories for me too.

My Glittery Heart said...

I love anything on the grill too!

Sunshine and Books said...

I love your tumbler! White wine is so perfect on a warm spring day! Your spring clothes are so perfect. I love all those spring clothes and colors. Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...