-->

Friday, April 19, 2024

Friday Favorites (April 19, 2024)

 



Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it!  Getting right to it!  Sharing some faves from our week....



 

Career Day


Eva's School had a career day and I volunteered and had a blast!  My boss had a great idea to do Zoom interviews with the kids and you know what?  HUGE HIT- we had so many laughs









 

Boston Marathon


One of the highlights of being a New Englander- I always follow along while I work :)






My Girls


Love seeing shots of them in their happy places....










Christmas Calendar


We have a group chat going and Mike and Rob always text the group when a new month of pictures pops up...we always crack up ;)






Date Walks are back!


Praise God and Praise Spring Weather!



That's a wrap!  Hope you have a wonderful spring weekend!  

 

 

Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE






7 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh, I LOVE the idea of introducing the kids to Zoom interviews! What a great experience for them!!! And yay for Date Walks!!!

Maria Rineer said...

Zoom interviews for career day at school. Love it! How fun to follow the Boston Marathon; I usually check the winning names and times. It is insane how fast some people run marathons!! I hope you have a great weekend!

Kim Carberry said...

Career day sounds like a lot of fun.
What lovely photos and the date walks sound wonderful.

Good Better Best Food said...

Sounds like a great week! You were probably watching the Marathon one of the years Running Daddy ran it. #BostonStrong

Tanya said...

The career day sounds so good...very practical for all those students! I bet you're enjoying your date walks now that spring is here! Have a good weekend.

Joanne said...

That sounds like a fun week! My husband has kept every photo calendar we've ever made him; they're all just sitting on a shelf in his office and I love seeing that sentimental side that he so rarely shows.

Pamela said...

Great list! What fun to have the kids do Zoom interviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...