-->

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What's Up Wednesday: February 2020






Hi Friends!  Right about now...as you are reading this...we are on our way to the Bahamas....eeeeeee!!!!!  We are so excited to get away for a few days and enjoy some sunshine and ocean time....and QT with our family!  I couldn't miss out on my favorite linkup of the month, however, so here is what we've been up to.....



What We're Eating This Week


Short Week here.....


Monday- Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs and Broccoli (Mama had a chicken salad)

Tuesday- Grilled Shrimp with Mango Salsa, Salad and Brown Rice


Wednesday through Saturday= Melia All Inclusive in Nassau...can I get a what what??  Ha!


What I'm Reminiscing About

Eva Yelling at the Ocean

When my mom was up this weekend, we were talking about our 4th of July weekends at local beaches....she reminded me that when Eva was a toddler, she would run down to the ocean, yell at it, and then run back.  We laughed so hard because we didn't know what she was saying...and I think the waves crashing were scaring her and that was her way of fighting back- so cute and hysterical!




What I'm Loving


The mild winter we are having here in New England AND the days getting longer....just getting me more and more excited for spring and time outdoors!




What We've Been Up To


Robby B has been loving his new role and new company and we are so very grateful



We have enjoyed QT with friends on the weekends












There has finally been some ice skating at our home rink!


We enjoyed a visit with Eva's Godmother Alice


and someone got her braces off and couldn't be happier!


Mama snuck in a quick squish at Eva's Valentine Party

and laughed so hard when the BFF agreed to have her pic taken at 6am on a Saturday at the gym...still laughing...ha! Side Note: Lea is my biggest inspiration- she is in dynamite shape and is so disciplined- she goes to the gym 7 days/week- it is just a joke that she is not a morning person- so we are polar opposites in that regard and one of the reasons we make fun of each other :)


Daddy loved every morsel of his special meal at Matt and Beth Ann's :)


and Eva made besties with Teddy

We had a fun lunch with Mimi as we prep for our upcoming vaca

and got our nails done ;)

Someone started Field Hockey and LOVED it...Thank God!


Most of our weekend time during Februar however, is spent on the campaign trail....even if Robby B doesn't win this time, we will not regret it...it is such a fun and eye-opening experience and an honor to meet so many wonderful people in our community...a BIG THANKS to our friends who have truly rallied and stepped in to help us with everything- sign holding, treat making, letter writing, spreading the word, generous donations and even helping us with the kids- YOU ROCK!



















What I'm Dreading

Nothing!  Spring is coming!  Woohoo!




What I'm Working On


Professionally...doubling my numbers from last year 
Personally....my journey in health...always a process


What I'm Excited About


A few days in the Bahamas AND Diana's Performance Awards next weekend....That day is actually my favorite day of dance of the year...we get to see how hard she has been working all year and watch her get judged....it is an amazing experience!


















What I'm Watching/Reading

My recent fave....and I am excited that I get to continue watching it...even if I have to wait a week between episodes is Good Girls.....Oh my Gosh.....so exciting...thrilling....and funny too!  Have you watched it?  You can watch Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix and now Season 3 just started on NBC on Sunday nights.  Christina Hendricks is a star!


No time recently to watch much more


My Books for February are....

Wild Open Hearts By Kathryn Nolan

This is our next book club read courtesy of Shannon...and a classic Shannon pick...as I said "I always love your trashy  novels"- ha!

It was cute and quick and a perfect Winter read as it is set in Miami




and my 2nd book, I am still working my way through...campaigning cuts into reading time (but I plan on finishing it during vacation) ;)

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover



What I'm Wearing


Well...since it is winter...it has been lots of BLACK 






 and have snuck in a little pink too :)




What I'm Doing This Weekend


This ;)



What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month


Lots of weekend fun time with friends and fam...will be a busy month!


What Else Is New?

I think I covered it! 

Linking up with Sheaffer and Shay HERE

4 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

Have so much fun!! Enjoy that sunshine!!

My Glittery Heart said...

That shrimp looks so yummy! Oh how I wish it was warm and I was on the beach!

Rechelle said...

ENJOY your vacation!!! Can't wait to read all about it :)

Natasha said...

Have such a fun vacation!!! I love that blue swimsuit especially!!!

And my daughter is preparing for her first RAD (Royal Academy of Dance) exam and it has been so great to watch her work so hard at something she loves. I hope your daughter's performance awards go well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...