-->

Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Favorites



It's Friday so it means it is time to linkup with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE

and share some of our faves from our week!




 Fave MEMEs of the Week!

















Eating The Rainbow!




Days I Hit 10,000 Steps

A Definite Fave!



and the days I can kill it at the gym...another fave...but especially when my trainer is proud of me and brags about it on her Insta Story :)




Strawberry Margarita

Definite Fave AND Win for Vaca...I'm so in love with this color!




My Cozy Girls


Pretending we need glasses ;)


Sister Snuggles :)


and all ready for Lent!  Thanks to our friend Claire :)

Fave Outfit Of The Week

(Please excuse my laundry pile near my feet...sigh)


PTA Candidates Night

I started this event 13 years ago and it has grown so much since then...it is fun to be back with the PTA and be able to host this event again...last night was a huge success...I am proud of our organization and LOVE the town we live in!



 and I will leave you with this...if you need me...you know where to find me :)



4 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Have a GREAT trip! I love your fit bit bracelet by the way!

KKjeseth said...

You look great!!!! Keep up the good work!

Good Better Best Food said...

Enjoy your trip lady! I've got Thankful Thursdays under control for us next week.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Sunshine and Books said...

Have fun!! Enjoy that sunshine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...