-->

Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Favorites (Joey's Edition)



Another busy but productive week....the spring always brings its own craziness...we are celebrating that it is Friday and will enjoy our quality time this weekend!

Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE


Here are some faves from this week....




Eva's Artwork
This is Eva's version of broccoli- her favorite veggie....and I guess it is blue?  ha ha!!




Fave MEMEs of the Week!










Outfit


Is there anything more fun than when an outfit that just works?  I know I know...it's the little things sometimes- ha ha!!




My Favorite Flower

The Blue Hydrangea- This one is extra vibrant and extra special because it is from my parents





 Green Veggies


So my contribution to wine group this week was the veggie platter and I decided to do it up in all green- some of my faves- yummo!





My Cousin Joe "Joey"
Joey passed away this week....in his sleep...completely unexpectedly...and way too young...he was only 46.  To say it is devastating to his wife and family is an understatement, however, I am celebrating his life and remembering some of the laughs we had at my Aunt's (his Grandmother's) house and how enjoyed cooking for the family on Christmas Eve...I will keep the memories alive.....


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Where are those adorable leopard peep shoes from? Love them.
I am so sorry to hear about your cousin Joey! It is a reminder how precious are days really are.

Rechelle said...

That green veggie platter looks so yummy!

Prayers for your sweet family & cousin Joey, so sorry friend!

Holly said...

Thank you for your kind words! @Jaclyn, they are Sam Edelman and I found them at Dillard's. You can even find them on Dillard's on line! I tried them on first when I was on a girls' trip in Florida and just ordered them when I got home so I didn't have to pack them in my suitcase :) I think you can find them on Amazon too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...