It's time to link up with Allie and share another one of my fun recipes! See the linkup HERE
I decided to share a fun and perfect summer cocktail with you today!
How about Frozen Peach Margaritas? Sound good?
If you are also looking for ways to use your mint from your garden, this is the perfect excuse ;)
- Coarse sea salt for rimming glass
- Simple syrup for rimming glass (can also use lime juice)
- 3 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- ½ cup triple sec or Cointreau
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 cups ice
- Mint for garnish, if desired
- Place sea salt on a small plate and lightly brush simple syrup or lime juice around rims of glasses.
- Dip rims on the plate of sea salt to coat.
- Put peaches, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, honey, and ice in blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint, if desired. Enjoy!