-->

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Talk: Favorite Summer Accessories Edition


It's time for another edition of Tuesday Talk with Erika and Ashley.  Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

Today I decided to talk....
Favorite Summer Accessories


I like keeping things light and fun around here and preparing for our linkup on Thursday has me all kinds of excited for Summer!  So...let's add to the anticipation of my favorite time of year and talk
Summer Accessories!  Woohoo!! 





Flip Flops

and I do have a few favorite types
Nike Flip Flops are my #1 Fave- they are athletic and stylish and so so comfy...I wear them everywhere...I have a pair of black and a pair of white

 You can find them HERE


Next, I love Vionic Flip Flops- they are so comfy and great for your back!
They were a suggestion of my bestie Cass and she never steers me wrong with fashion!
These are my favorite pair.


You can find them HERE


and I love me some Tory Burch Flips Flops and Sandals

I usually snag mine on Ebay!

Find them HERE




Sea Bags

A beach bag is so essential to someone like me who practically lives at the ocean every summer.  The Sea Bag, I think, is one of the best inventions ever!  It is actually made from old sail material!  How cool right?  These bags are made at a company right here in New England too!  Check them out HERE

I have the Large Metallic Anchor one and I am SO IN LOVE with it!  Fits everything from your towel and book to your lunch and beverages...and maybe even a sand toy or two :)




Find it HERE





Ray Bans

Sunglasses always yet...but give me all of the Aviators stat please!
These are my faves

Find them HERE






Cool Water

I make memories with scents and as a result, many years ago, I decided to wear a different perfume/perfumes for every season....In the fall I wear, Tuscany Per Donna or a newer favorite Euphoria by Calvin Klein.  During the winter I wear Angel, especially around Christmas time.  In the Spring I wear, Pleasures by Estee Lauder and a newer fave Daisy by Marc Jacobs.  And...in the Summer...I wear Cool Water...it really reminds me of the beach and the ocean.  I also will wear Miami Glo by J Lo on Summer nights when we have some dinner plans....but Cool Water is my absolute summer fave!








Carl The Crab

"Carl" is the cutest summer accessory ever.  He clips right onto your bags or key chains or anything really.  I snagged him last year.  He is by Tory Burch and is sold out but you can still grab him on Ebay!
 
Find him HERE







and those are my Favorite Summer Accessories- What are yours?







1 comments:

A Gal Named Al said...

I need some of those Vionic flip flops! My Target ones are fine, but my back and shins definitely hurt by the end of the day. That bag is adorable! This was a great post idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...