-->

Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites (May 19, 2017)


It is FRI YEAH and I couldn't be happier!
It is my favorite day all week AND it is my favorite time of the year....right now I am at my desk in my office with the window open...birds are chirping...I am sipping my coffee and blogging...life is good!
Linking up with the ladies HERE 


Here are some favorites from this week.....



GOLF!

Praise the Lord...back on the course...doing horrible again and loving every minute of it...half of the fun is the outfits...am I right?  I ended up with this outfit after having a more cute outfit on.  Once I realized it would be 95 degrees, I had to switch out my golf pants for a skort and call it a day!

The prior outfit

Meeting for dinner at the club first- had to snap a pic with "Our Jake" #notjakefromstatefarm



Theme Song from Big Little Lies...or as we call it "Windham On The Ocean"
 

She's a crazy driver...in a regular car...or her jeep or even in the golf cart ;)





Eva's Artwork

We had some winners this week!

First...her self portrait- hysterical!

and then some pasta

and the Italian Flag to warm Mama's Heart :)






Quality Time with Cass

We went to the wake for the mom of our old roommate Michelle.  We lived together in the late 90's in Watertown.  It has been years since I have seen her- one of the reasons I love Facebook is being able to at least keep in touch virtually.  It was sad but we made the most of it by having Cass's bday dinner down the road...on the ocean...at Pier 4.  They were the first ones to do popovers at the tables and they still do it to this day!   










Lilacs!

They are in bloom and the bush we planted a few years back is so much bigger this year!  I just love love the scent....it brings me right back to my childhood and the lilac bush in our yard back in Stoneham...pure bliss!








Johnson's Farm
and did someone say Spring???

Diana got to spend a little time with Alexis on Monday after school and I took them to Johnson's.  It is the cutest farm stand in our town and they just opened for the season and the girls were so happy to get their ice cream :)




May Birthday Babes

Three of my friends celebrate their birthdays in May- Cass, Beth Ann and Greer.  We decided to get together to celebrate the three of them for one fun evening- everyone made an app and brought a bottle of wine and we talked until 1am!  Yes I am tired today bit it was so worth it!  Love my girlfriends!







That's a Wrap!  We are getting ready to celebrate Zach's (my Stepson's) graduation from UNH and Brooks's (Lea's Son's) First Communion this Weekend...more QT on the horizon! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tara @ Mommy In A Nutshell said...

I'm so glad that you got in so much girlfriend time this weekend! There's nothing like it. You guys really know how to have a great time. And I'm with you on the weather! It's the perfect perfect time of year.

Lisa said...

Those lilacs are gorgeous. You're so cute in all your golf attire. I want to learn to play and yay for girl time even under sad circumstances. It's great to support each other. Happy Friday!

A Gal Named Al said...

Those lilacs are insane! I've never played golf aside from mini-golf, but I drove the beer cart at a local course and was promoted to the restaurant lead shortly after. I made crazy amounts of money working there that summer, and there are definitely days that I miss spending hours in the cart driving along the beautiful courses. Hope you have a great weekend!

Terra Heck said...

Happy birthday to your friends! I just learned how to golf last year and was surprised that I really enjoyed it. I haven't been on the course yet this year but plan on getting out there soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...