-->

Friday, January 18, 2013

Insta Friday (January 18, 2013)


  
life rearranged

My Life...this week...captured...by the iPhone

Shoes


On a mission...


and another mission...for better education for my daughter


Saying goodbye to football



Loving the thoughts and inspiration I find on Pinterest...




Last time for these partners in crime
WHS Varsity Basketball


Fun night at the McDonald's!




New week...another weight loss goal!


Bedroom Coziness...Home Sweet Home :)

Compromising...someone HAD to have the Poptart...so I snuck in the strawberries

Goofiness

 View from my desk at home :)

 Last week before Ally Bean goes back to college (check out the monster toddler in the background-hysterical)

 and the life of a cheerleader...and so it begins...


 Hope you all had a great week!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...