-->

Friday, December 14, 2012

Insta Friday (December 14, 2012)

life rearranged

A Week in the Life..............

Feeding our construction team....they LOVE it :)

All of these festive creations made by me...ideas courtesy of Pinterest




One of my favorite seasonal items

More Elf Antics


Fun night with the MacDonalds!  Diana and Erin put together a rock band ;)

One of my random acts of kindness from 12*12*12- I made this festive Christmas treat and dropped off boxes of it to my four closest friends in town (another recipe from Pinterest)


Diana did a great job putting together her wreath ornament at the library on Wednesday night!

Feeling spoiled- holiday present from my boss :)


and a surprise at work yesterday!  My darling hubby sent me roses!



Hope you had a great week!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...