-->

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekly Gratitude



This week, I am thankful for:


The big pick up....I thrive off of the craziness in the bulllpen


Being able to share my business with my stepdaughters this summer


The impromptu time together spent with my parents this past weekend...weeding...straightening...lunching...pure bliss
For qt spent with our cousins...so much fun swimming and grilling and sharing stories...they always serve as an inspiration for me...as they are successfully raising 7 kids and have 1 more on the way!


For the beginning of WHS football again...so excited for it to start but already dreading the end...will try and squeeze every last bit of fun out of ZB's last football season...and so excited for more fun with the Diehards

For the view from EVERY window...so blessed




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...