-->

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Diana's First Hair Hair Cut!

Can you believe that I waited almost four years to get her first hair cut?  I think it has been my own hair phoebias that held me back....everyone loves her hair...long..curly...often times wild!    Well, I knew I wanted her to have long hair...and she loves her long hair BUT it definitely needed a trim.

So...we made a trip to Soleil Salon in Windham and Katie did a great job!

Here the Monkey is before

and during the cut...she was LOVIN' the experience ;)




AND...the finished product!


it was worth the wait...AND the lollipop of course!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

She looks so cute shorter hair and all! Lucky she sits still, both my girls will only let me cut their hair and it's a fight with my youngest most of the time ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...