-->

Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 on 10: September 2011

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Ann Taylor LOFT was having a 30% off EACH ITEM Sale Today so jumped online as soon as I got up to shop this amazing event!

Put some finishing touches on some posters for Zack as we prepare for our first parent tailgating/rally!

Diana and Daddy made a sign for me...they were preparing to cheer me on for my 2nd ever 5K!  

At the 5K...nervous about the race BUT thankful for my support system- with Barry and Bill- Team "Spice Girls!"

The race was TORTURE...I have never run a cross country trail...it was SO HARD..I almost threw up and passed out at different parts of the race BUT didn't and here we are crossing the finish line!

After the race, it was time to get home, shower and put the finishing touches on my contributions to parents' tailgating celebration...Zack popped in before heading to the field...he was all jacked up!

I headed to the parking lots where Team Moms, Marion and I decorated our party area and really got into the spirit..we had SO MUCH FUN and got an AWESOME response from all of the parents!

Ready to take the field!

After a tough fight, the JAGS lost to St. Thomas Aquinas but they looked great and they had the most supportive parents, fans and (cheerleaders of course) cheering them on

We were all happy that Jenny came  up to have some fun with us today...Diana would not leave her side...even when I asked Papa to take a picture of us...she had to get  in...so funny and what a great day for 10 on 10!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...