Friday, May 14, 2010
326. Just celebrated 5 years at my firm and got the best card I have ever received...also get to do lunch with our head honcho next week, and I am so excited...even though we have had some fun social events over the last 5 years, we have never done lunch one on one :)
327. Have you ever seen the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous? Well it is a must see...just a fabulous, tongue-in-cheek take on a "small town/teenage pressure/pageant little world"...just hysterical
328. I didn't get to smell one lilac this year and that is pretty disappointing...one of my co-workers risked her life to pick me some and ended up in the hospital ;)
329. Planning a golf tournament right now and really enjoying that work...but CANNOT WAIT to get out there myself too!!! FORE
330. I don't know what it is or how to explain it but over the last few weeks, I have really been feeling a sense of inner peace...a confidence that I lacked for so long...and this thought of things being okay...as stressful and intense as they are right now...I just know that everything will eventually be okay
331. This summer....getting my clamming license...watch out! ....And don't forget to stop by the Bretons for some steamers and coronas!!
332. Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us - I can live only wholly with you or not at all - Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits - Yes, unhappily it must be so - You will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you. No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves. And yet my life in V is now a wretched life - Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men - At my age I need a steady, quiet life - can that be so in our connection? My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day - therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once - Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together - Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
333. My grandmother's home...the house my Dad and Auntie grew up in burned down yesterday and it was all over the news...such an eerie feeling...and very sad...so many wonderful memories on Park Street
334. Excellent meeting with our lawyer this week!
335. I am waking up the world...from Andover to Harvard Square ;)
336. The logo is for you Robby B...don't you forget it!!