Wednesday, May 5, 2010
...yeah almost there!
316. I truly believe in under-promising and over-delivering!
317. Always do what you say what you are going to do. Doers who communicate build credibility
318. Diana has a boyfriend- SO CUTE!!! We ask her "Diana, who is your boyfriend?" and she says "Jo Jo!" xoxoxo
319. I got to speak to a group of elite HR Directors in the Boston area this week...I was so nervous before the meeting and it ended up being so much fun...I am so glad I did it and so happy it was great exposure for our firm too!!
320. jello shots anyone? Wow...we used to make those for our parties in college...I made them a few years ago for a company trip to Foxwoods...going to attempt them again for girls night on Sat...stay tuned!! (seems like I am desperate for fun huh? Hey I digress!)
321. The pic above is from Sel De La Terre
322. Started training for a 5K again...on a long-term Boston Marathon training program with a very special friend...we hope to run it by next year but it may take us 2 to get there...nevertheless, we are working together and very motivated!
323. I am so proud to say that our firm is doing business with several of the fastest growing and most profitable companies in Massachusetts right now...woohoo!
324. Elmo still rocks!
325. I was just taught what russian olive is and just realized it has been one of my favorite smells for years...need to get some in my yard asap