-->

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...


285. So I know that teal green was a big hit in the 80's...with bridesmaids dresses....clothing...home decor...etc...but it seems like it didn't hit Windham, NH until the 90's- how do I know this? We have seen so many homes here and so many have teal in their kitchen or on the walls or on the carpeting...it is dreadful...ha ha!!!

286. A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." -- Agatha Christie

287. “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and NEVER give up fighting.” -E. E. Cummings

288. I LOVE Elvis..he was such a talent and so handsome and his heart was always in the right place...check out "Elvis and Me" Great movie...even better book...Priscilla Presley's story

289. I am praying for my bosses right now- both having some health issues- prayers- healthy thoughts- I love them both like family

290. Today (4/15/10) is not only tax day but it is a day when several celebrity couples have parted ways...wow...Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels...Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva....Larry King and Shawn Southwick...

291. It amazes me how the littlest things I do in my everyday work are the very same things that make candidates like my work and trust me as their recruiter...it starts with respect and doing the right thing and although several boobs out there are giving our industry a bad name...I am also relieved that they are my competition...no contest!!

292. I am sick...very run down..but as a mom, who has time to get sick right? So I sent my husband to our boosters meeting tonight...he rocks but Mama needs some rest too :)

293. Diana is getting more and more fun...she really is my little pal and I cherish our time together...I can't even imagine how much more fun she will be when we can have full out conversations and go on shopping days together!

294. Certain people do not like or approve of my blog...my response? ha ha...you don't even want to know

295. The picture attached to this post is from a few years ago...girls night in...having another one soon and CANNOT WAIT...these girls have been such wonderful friends to me and i thank God all the time for them...can you say Strawberry Sangria?? only a few weeks away!!!! :)

296. My favorite shoes? Depends on the outfit and depends on the day...right now the toss up is between the following: black strappy Kenneth Cole heal sandals; black patent leather Nine West loafers; multi-color striped Nine West espadrilles; camel leather Bandolino sling back heels and J Crew multi-colored madras ballet flats (most of these are several years old...I make things last baby!!) ha ha

297. My office is LITERALLY like The Office tv show...even funnier..the comedy is never ending...even during the toughest year last year...the office gents succeeded in providing many belly laughs...such great therapy

298. Dean McDermott really reminds me of Rob...they really have so much in common and they are both wonderful hubbies and dads...we joke about this constantly

299. Neon pink is the new black...in J Crew world anyway...ask my creative designer-stepdaughter Kayla...oh she knows

300. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE facebook? Next FB project? Setting up Mimi's page...just like Idol...she makes fun of me now but I know quite quickly, she too, will become an addict ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...