-->

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Anger & resentment can stop you in your tracks...It can change you...mold you & shape you into something u r not. The only upside to anger, then, is who you become. Someone that wakes up one day & realizes they're not afraid to take the journey, & knows that the truth is, at best, a partially told story. Anger, like growth, comes in spurts & fits, & in its wake, leaves a new chance at acceptance, & the promise of calm


Sometimes it gets really hard...sometimes I feel like I won't make it through everything... but God works in mysterious ways

I need to remember that...when I come to these crossroads....sometimes it is just so hard to balance it all...and hard to admit that I am an emotional wreck much of the time...and flawed in so many ways...but then again...I need to trust that I am exactly where I am supposed to be...and continuously working to improve who I am...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...