-->

Friday, October 16, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween!














This is one of our favorite times of year...don't get me wrong...I am a Spring and Summer girl but the magic of Halloween has been stronger and stronger each year as I got to share in my step children's excitement and now Diana's. Although she does not know what is going on yet...she is a ham..born into a family of hams and she is already basking in the glow of this spooky time of year!

These were the only half normal shots to come out when I put her costume on her for our cards...and then I snapped a few of my holiday decorating.

We are very excited for next weekend! Zack's WHS homecoming game is in the morning and then at night we are heading to Jack-o-lantern Spectacular at the Roger Williams Park Zoo. This was one of our traditions that stopped for awhile when the show moved to Boston. It became too expensive for us to attend. This year, it is back at the Roger Williams Park Zoo in Providence and we can enjoy it again with Diana (because we have been saving for it) AND Cass, Steve and Alexis will be joining us! Stay tuned for the post-spectacular post!

I have included a few pix from the past shows we attended too

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...