-->

Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday Beauty







Just wanted to post a few pix and say thanks to my mom for always making our birthdays beautiful.

My mom hosted my brother and my birthday dinner on Thursday night! (My brother's birthday is the day before mine!)

She made a hot crab dip and her specialty blueberry cosmos and then we enjoyed a delicious dinner of shrimp scampi, asparagas and salad. For dessert, we were stuffed with her awesome chocolate chip pudding cake with white mountain frosting and an awesome ice cream cake on the side!

I know she was exhausted after this fabulous evening AND AFTER watching Monk all day and trying to keep her still on the swan boats again! :)

Thanks Mum :)

1 comments:

Jenny Wren said...

Uwe and I melted over her close up shot!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...