-->

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Okay Jenny Wren- This One's For You- Hey All- Complete This Fun Questionnaire and Email it to Me- Enterain Me Please :)

JUST 2 THINGS
If you opened this, you have to do it and send it back to the person who
sent it to you and the rest of your friends.

Two names you go by:
1. Holly
2. El Presidente Coco

Two things you're wearing now:
1. pink and brown argyle socks
2. spit up!

What are your 2 favorite things to do?
1. spend fun times with family and friends
2. blogging....facebooking

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To get power back by the weekend! It will be a week tomorrow :(
2. To have a very happy Christmas

Two people who will fill this out
1. Donna
2. Jen- already did

Two things you did yesterday?
1. worked 10 hours
2. watched Charlie Brown's Christmas with the fam

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. a kashi almond, honey, flax bar
2. grammy's "cherryaki" chicken- delish!

Two people you last talked to
1. My Robby
2. Baby Diana! (doesn't count that she can't talk back)

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. PTA Meeting

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas Eve
2. 4th of July

Two favorite beverages:
1. Wine
2. coffee
(AMEN JEN!!!) the coffee from my Keurig is my new FAVE!

People no longer alive that you would like to talk to:
1. My Nanis who I prayed to throughout my pregnancy-they helped to keep us healthy
2. My Papas- one I never got to meet and would have loved to

1 comments:

Jenny Wren said...

Since my blog is by invite only- here are my answers since your readers can't see my post (and check the blog today- you got a major shout out)xox:

Two names you go by:
1. Jennifer
2. Jenny Wren

Two things you're wearing now:
1. A Plomo o Plata tattoo printed silk scarf I picked up at Sinnesfreuden
2. Chanel eyeshadow

What are your 2 favorite things to do?
1. exploring...anywhere
2. anything beauty related- so deep conditioning, pedicures, nail polish shopping, hair spraying, etc.

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. The superficial: An adorable Odd Molly dress (albeit too expensive the unemployed especially after I just bought the aforementioned scarf) from Sinnesfreuden that I hope to get for Christmas
2. The genuine: For this German dream to never end

Two people who will fill this out
1. Sarah
2. Holly

Two things you did yesterday?
1. Afternoon out with friends: Meet for punch and cookies, went to a hockey game, and then out for drinks and burgers
2. Decided that thigh high Fair Isle print socks do not look good over tights sticking out of my Coach snow boots with a black denim miniskirt...at a hockey game.

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. One Extreme: Hot chocolate with Rum and Lebkuchen
2. The other: Cucumbers

Two people you last talked to
1. Uwe
2. The clerk at town hall who just issued me my 1 year residence permit in Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Working out at Vitarea or just by walking if it is nice out
2. Sleeping later than I did this morning

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas Eve
2. Is my birthday a holiday? If so, I pick that.

Two favorite beverages:
1. Wine
2. coffee

People no longer alive that you would like to talk to:
1. Grandpa Warner- he was the most amazing man I have ever met
2. GiGi Warner- she and I were best buds when I was little and I would love to talk to her about our German heritage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...