-->

Friday, June 20, 2008

Quality Time with Madame Sharon


So before Sharon headed back to France, we were blessed with her presence on Tuesday night. She came for dinner and we had a ball!

It is so fun to compare pregnancy stories and it makes us so happy that we will have daughters together...even though continents apart, we have vowed to forever to remain close.

Sharon's daughter will be named Maya Leigh Lenormand. She will be named Maya after the first song that Sharon ever learned in French called "Maya the Bee". Even more creative, Sharon is decorating her nursery with a bumble bee theme...just adorable.

So we dined on my homemade eggplant parm, bowtie pasta, salad and garlic bread. For dessert, we endulged in some giant chocolate chip brownies and mini cheesecakes courtesy of Klemm's Bakery in Windham*

We had some laughs and Sharon educated us on some politics in France...then we spent some time in Diana's nursery and I showed Sharon everything this baby-to-be has already received from my generous friends and family.

The kids just love Sharon...they took to her the first time they met her and they are just so happy when she is around...it is because she is so real. Sharon loved how chaotic our house is...I think she also noticed that when things are crazy with noise and kids...I am my happiest- go figure!

I will miss you mon cherie...come back soon!

*I will post separately the "mini nightmare" I had coming out of Klemm's Bakery with our dessert in a separate post! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...