-->

Sunday, April 20, 2008

College Flash Back!




My friend Kelly (from UMD) and I just reconnected on Myspace (and that is one of the reasons why, as an adult, I have a Myspace!) So fun and what is even more fun, she posted some old Cancun pix of us from Spring Break Senior year....OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE them...I was also at 150 pounds and after Diana is born, that is my weight goal- I will do what it takes to get there because I was my healthiest then :)

Enjoy these pix- guess which one I am? Just look for the BIGGEST hair!!!

1 comments:

Jacinda said...

These are so great! I never should have done that play instead of going on Spring Break. : )
My mother-in-law went to your site to look at Baptism photos and thought that we look alike! Rick agreed when he saw your photo on your site. Too cute, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...