-->

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 



 

 Hi Friends!  I am joining Joyce for Hodgepodge...as always, she has some fun questions to answer so let's get to it...

 

1. What's something you recently forgot to do? Is your memory these days more like a sieve or an elephant? 

 


I do pride myself on being like an elephant...in my line of work, I need to be able to trust my memory when evaluating candidates...anyway, we have been so so busy lately that some things slip between the cracks on the weekends...unfortunately...anyway...I forgot about the dog as far as this coming wedding weekend...we need to make trips home to feed him and take him out...thank goodness the wedding is not too far! Thank God I remembered in time to strategize!

 

 

 

2. Share a trick/strategy you have to help you remember things you need to remember. 

 


 

 I plug things into my outlook calendar- I have a personal one, a work one and our family one.  It is my bible!

 

 

 

3. What's your favorite fall vegetable to cook with? Do you prefer your fall veggies roasted, blended into a warm soup, or fresh in a crisp autumn salad? 

 


I like veggies all year long and in all forms listed above.  In the fall, I particularly like roasted squash and zucchini especially in my autumn risotto! Find my recipe HERE

 

 

4. October 5th is/was National Do Something Nice Day. Did you? If so tell us about it. Or maybe someone did something nice for you, and if that's the case please share. 

 

 


 My husband took my Jeep to get gas...it is the little things...the glimmers of  kindness that give me hope in this world

 

5.  Nathaniel Hawthorne is credited with the quote "I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house."  

Do you tend to spend more time outside this time of year? 

Do you actively pause to soak in fleeting moments of beauty in your daily routine? Elaborate. 

 

 


 I should spend more time outside...I don't really unless I am going for a walk OR attending a football game...I think I need to try to get outside every day!
 
 
6. Insert your own random thought here. 
 
 

 
 Let's talk HRT?  Are you a participant?  How do you feel about it?  How do you feel in general? Are you ever worried that you are prone to cancer because you are taking them?  Give me the good, the bad and the ugly.  I know how I feel but I want to start the conversation with my blogging peeps.  
 
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...