-->

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Fashion Files: September 2026

 





Hi Friends!  I thought I would join my friend Amy for her Fashion Files Linkup...I am getting a little better at snapping pics but still not at the level I want to be at...would've loved to share my outfit for a night out with my friends or a night out with book club but forgot to snap pics...boo...anyway...here are a few recent faves...

 

 

Parke Sweatshirt

 


I am OBSESSSED with Parke- my girls each have a sweatshirt and I have two- this is my fave- it is like a cross between ice blue and seafoam green and I am obsessed.  I paired it with a pair of Amazon sweats FTW...I am in love!  I also have a Pink one because duhh ;)

 

 

 

Leopard Dress

 


 

For Rob's special bday dinner, I threw on this Express Dress- it is so comfy and silky and I love wearing leopard and animal prints in the fall.  I  paired it with pointy toe pumps and a black leather jacket

 

 

TikTok Top

 



Obsessed...coming up on the end of the season with it but milking it to say the least!

 

 

What are you wearing?

 

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...