-->

Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Favorites (July 24, 2026)

 


Happy Friday Friends!  First things First!  We are giddy with excitement!  The Girls' BIG SHOW is tonight!  Can't wait to see them on stage...it will be quite emotional for us and we will enjoy every moment :)

 


 

 I really enjoyed the tales from theater camp that the girls regaled me with...also loved seeing them have so much fun and be so happy- a gift I was grateful to be able to give them :)

 

 

and here are some more faves from our week....

 




 Remi's New Toy

 



 

I got Remi a new toy- it's a hot dog and he went WILD over it...so flippin' cute!

 

 


 

 Diana's Best Life

 




We have loved witnessing this kid living her best life before she heads off to college.  Don't get me wrong!  Yes there are lots of get togethers with friends as seen above but we are really proud of her because she has been working hard all summer too- she is a Junior Counselor at Theater Camp AND she works four nights/week at a restaurant...glad she learned the work ethic from us...it will serve her well in life for sure! :)

 

 

 


 MEMEs








 

 


 and this one my hubby sent me...he's so romantic ;)

 


 

 

 

 

 


Heated Yoga

 

Yessss....feels SO GOOD to be back!!  :)

 


 


 


 The Blue Hydrangeas

 


One of my favorite flowers...just started blooming for the first time in our yard...never say never...symbolizes so so much for me....

 


 

 Lunch With My Bestie
 
 
 
My bestie Beth Ann lost her mom this week.  It is very sad and somewhat of a relief at the same time.  She suffered from Alzheimer's for 10 years.  We had the wake last night and we are headed to the funeral this morning. Before all of the services, however, I was able to enjoy a lunch alone with her and was able to listen to it all.  It was a great time for us to catch up and healing for her to share the sadness and stress from the last few weeks. No greater gift than quality time with your favorite people for sure.  
 
 
 
 
Now friends, I need your help!  I am looking into refreshing my Blog.  I may keep it on Blogger or may migrate over to Wordpress.  Can you please send me your suggestions of Blog Designers you have used?  You can comment here or email me at hbinda@yahoo.com
 
Thanks so much and have a wonderful weekend! 
 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...