-->

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Currently: October 2024

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Friends!  I am here for Jennifer's fun link up!

We are chatting about what we are loving, looking forward to, wearing, reading, and cooking...Currently...  


Loving

 

I mentioned yesterday all of the love going on in this house.



Looking Forward To

 

More Friday Night Lights...this week's game is up in our capitol Concord and some of us Mamas will be having dinner and heading to the game together-can't wait!




Wearing


Still a mix of workout clothes...business attire and cute outfits for nights out.  We have a night out on Thursday and I plan on wearing a fall dress with a denim jacket





Reading


I just started "The Secret Life Of an Uncool Mom" by Serena Terry


It is giving me "Class Mom" vibes and I am totally relating to this one as I laugh...this mom not only has two little boys but a teenage girl and the stories already have me nodding and agreeing...ha!





Cooking

 

 After Blackout Week, it is back to normal in my kitchen and my kids have actually shown some meal appreciation this week.  They loved the Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie Casserole and then Grilled Steaks with  Potatoes and Salad.  Tonight it is Roasted Chicken and Veggies. 

 


 

 

 That was fun! 

 

 

In November we'll talk about the things we're currently loving, looking forward to, smelling, preparing for, and thankful....can't wait!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...