-->

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

4 Things

 


Hi Friends!  I am joining Jenn for her fun linkup and this month we are sharing what we loved, something that needs improvement, accomplished and noticed...so let's get to it!

 


Something Loved

 

 Well this one was easy.  All the LOVE happening in our household...Diana and Tommy celebrating one official month together (even though we have been "talking" much longer) kids kill me...and Eva having her first boyfriend...yes in 5th grade...besties turned "boyfriend/girlfriend"...he even gifted her a handwritten note and a hockey necklace...then put his # in her phone...I can't






Something That Needs Improvement

 

Can I say business?  prices?  Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but seriously......

 


 

 

Accomplished

 

Blackout 2024- very proud and very humbled all at once...just magical

 


 

 

 

Something Noticed

 

Totally random but I noticed AND decided that ricotta is my favorite cheese-ha!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...