-->

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Let's Look: Our Quick Weeknight Dinners

 



Hi Friends.  Thanks for stopping by.  I am joining Shay and Erica for their Let's Look Linkup and sharing some of our easy weeknight meals.  I think I have this subject mastered.  As I have said several times before, meal planning always helps to minimize stress during the week and another way to make your weeknights more simple, is to have some go-to recipes that don't take you long to whip up!  Here are a few of mine...



Walking Tacos

Find the Recipe HERE

BIG hit at our house


  

 

 Popcorn Chicken

Find the recipe HERE

 I serve this with either mashed potatoes or rice and broccoli- easy peasy!


 

 Turkey and Rice Skillet (but I always substitute ground chicken for the turkey)

Find the recipe HERE

 


 

 

 Breakfast for Dinner

We will typically do this once/week

Here is a great recipe for this night.  Find the frittata HERE

 


 

 

 and Chicken Broccoli and Ziti

Find my recipe HERE
 

It's always a good idea- everyone cleans their plates!

 


 

What are some of your easy weeknight meals?

5 comments:

Joanne said...

They all look so yummy! We find tacos of any kind are usually a hit and lately chicken fajitas as well. My boys and I love breakfast for dinner but my husband is not a fan so I try to plan them when I know he's busy and won't be home to eat with us.

Maria Rineer said...

I am impressed by your commitment to meal planning! I will check some of these recipes out. The rice skillet looks easy and delicious!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like meal planning throughout the week. It's a big help and makes cooking dinner easier. I like those recipes. I always have a pasta dish each week. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.

R's Rue said...

These all look delicious. I eat any of these meals gladly.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Good Better Best Food said...

I really need to try that chicken and broccoli pasta!

Patty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...