-->

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Currently: September 2024

 



Hi Friends!  Thanks for stopping by.  Today I am joining Jenn for her fun link up Currently...this month we are talking what we are currently loving, looking forward to, smelling, watching, and admiring...so let's get to it!

 

 

Loving

 


My girls' ages...really enjoying all of Diana's high school fun and romance and changes and Eva's tween time...love spilling the tea with my girls and enjoying belly laughs together...holding onto it all

 

 

Looking Forward To 

 


High school football games- first game is this Saturday and cannot wait for the game and to see Diana cheer!!  Woohoo!

 

 

Smelling

 


 

 My new candle- Pumpkin Cupcake from Bath and Body Works- smells so delish and very fall

 

 

Watching

 


 

 Friday Night Lights...I think this is the 5th time we are binge watching this series- ha!



Admiring 

 




The chilly mornings with my pumpkin spice coffee and the hot afternoons...it is like the best of fall and the best of summer all in one!




What's new with YOU currently?



5 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Your girls are at great ages. There are challenges with every stage but so much good about high school and even middle school especially when kids have activities they love, caring/engaged parents, and genuine friends (and a sweet boyfriend does not hurt for the high schoolers!). The candle is cute and sounds like it would smell really good! Have a great day!

Joyce said...

I am with you on the weather. Cool mornings but warm days. I enjoyed my girls teen years so much. Teens get a bad rap, and of course not every moment is wonderful, but overall its fun having teenagers in the house. Have a great day!

Joanne said...

Now I'm kicking myself for not going into the Bath and Bodyworks store we walked by a 1/2 dozen times on Sunday... I kept taking big lungfulls of all the lovely fall scents but that candle sounds like it must be incredible! You girls are at great ages; really I feel like I enjoy the boys ages more and more as they grow. Each age and stage has something fun and special about it of course but these teen/ young adult years are amazing.

Jennifer Goodwin said...

It's so wise to soak up these fun ages with your girls! I always loved my sons' present ages the most all throughout their lives, and you seem to be doing the same. I think it helps us to slow down and treasure all that sweet time with them! I loved reading all of your thoughts on the prompts this week. Thanks for being so sweet and always such an encouragement to me!

Kym said...

Enjoy every moment of these ages with your girls! I always said my favorite ages were whatever ages my kids were at the time, but I especially liked their teen years. I totally agree about the weather - warm, sunny days but cooler and night and in the morning is perfect. Hope everything is going well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...