-->

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Monthly Musings: Spring Fashion Essentials

 




Hi Friends!  Patty and I are so glad you stopped by!


This Month we are Talking Essential Spring Fashion Pieces- so much fun!  Hope you will join us by answering the questions below.....



Here we go!




1. How do you transition your wardrobe?

The biggest thing for me is switching from mostly black attire to brighter and springy colors and bringing back my Lilly.  I keep sweaters out all year as I tend to layer in spring with cardigans and then tie them around my waist when it gets warm.

 

Winter/Spring


 

 2. Favorite Spring Item?


My Louis Vuitton Never Full in Damier Azur :)




3. Favorite Spring Footwear?

 

Sandals and Flip Flops of Course!

 


 

4.  Favorite Colors You Wear in Spring?

Anything bright or pastel but as you may have surmised,  I am a BIG fan of PINK :)




5. Favorite Spring Accessory?

 

I would say my Kendra Scott Rayne Pendant Necklaces- they compliment my spring and summer outfits- Lilly ones and others- I love a pop of color that is a nice contrast to the top or dress I am wearing AND I am obsessed with Blenders Sunglasses...really all year now!






6. Ways to add Spring to your Outfit even when the Weather does not Cooperate?

Oh I should be a pro at this one...living in New England and all.  Just toss on a jacket- denim or leather.  That way you can still look bright and springy and be warm.  That's all I got ;)

 


7. Do you Change Up Your Makeup Routine in the Spring?

No I don't- I always stick to what works for me which is pretty much neutrals and some light pink from time to time 




8. Puff Sleeve Trend?  Yes or No?

I think it is adorable but it is just not flattering on me



9. Do you Change up your Mani/Pedi Colors in Spring?

Yes I bring back the white and pale pink colors for sure!


 


10. Recommend your Favorite Spring Handbag/Tote

See Answer to # 2

 

 

That was fun!  Can't wait to see all of your spring fashion essentials!

 








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

You look so good and springy in your Lily clothes. Yes, I imagine that the warm weather of spring arrives later for you than it does for many parts of the country. I am like you and layer. It's nice to shed those dark neutrals for lighter colors. Your necklaces are so pretty. I need to look into Kendra Scott or something... my accessories are lacking. Thanks for the link up and have a great day :).

Natasha said...

I need a lighter, fun jacket to keep me warm but add a pop of spring to my wardrobe. Thanks for always hosting a fun link up!

Joanne said...

Oh I love those pendant necklaces! How have I never heard of them before? You always have such lovely bright spring and summer outfit pieces.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, I like your handbag (I have it in the brown color) and the sunglasses. This was such a fun topic that I enjoyed. Bring on spring! I hope you have a great day and enjoy the rest of the week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...