-->

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday Talk: Favorite Fall Recipes Edition

 Hi Friends!  I am joining Erika and Ashley for Tuesday Talk HERE




Today I thought I would share some of my favorite fall recipes for different reasons...and you will see why...maybe you will be inspired to try one or two...here we go....AND if I may be so selfish...I am hoping you will comment and share one of your favorite fall recipes...always love trying new things and adding to our "repertoire"


Shay's Sausage Beer Cheese Dip

 

Very "Oktoberfest"...and our friend Tom's favorite appetizer so I made it last week for him....the best part might be dipping the large doughy pretzels in the hot dip....nothing like it!

Check it out HERE 


 

The Ever-Returning 

 

Pumpkin/Fall Cheese Ball

 

You can find the recipe HERE  

I make this one for most parties and get togethers in the fall...not only is it delish but it is such a conversation piece...people love it!





Caramel Apple Martinis

 

You can find my recipes HERE


Perfect for a Girls Night or to go with that Fall Cheese Ball...tastes of pure Fall excitement!



and lastly....


Ghosts In The Graveyard


The perfect Fall/Halloween treat for your little ones...the kids absolutely LOVE this every year....it is spooky, fun and delish!


Find my recipe HERE  

 


 


So now it's your turn...what is your favorite fall recipe?  Please comment and share a link!







10 comments:

Bri Runde said...

Yum! Now I need to go eat breakfast... all I want is a big ol pretzel!!!

Jessa Creager said...

I always make this salad in the fall and it is asked for at Thanksgiving and Christmas meals! Chopped - romaine, red apple, green pear & cooked bacon. Mix with feta cheese, craisins, toasted almond slices. Toss with a 50/50 mix of poppyseed & balsamic vinagrette dressings. I make the dressing and put in the refrigerator and don't toss it with the salad until right when we are going to serve it.

Joanne said...

This is such a tough one.. I'd have to say apple pie though. It's the one consistent fall recipe we make that we only make in fall.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

It has been awhile since I have made a beer cheese dip so I will need to try yours out. So many good recipes!

Holly said...

@Jessa- sounds amazing! I will definitely making that- thank you for sharing! :)

Sunshine and Books said...

Those all sound so yummy! I am totally blanking on fall recipes that I love! Jeff does make a spiked hot or cold apple cider drink that we trick or treat with. I should probably find out how he makes it. Have a super day!

Maria Rineer said...

I am planning on making your pumpkin cheese ball on Halloween. It sounds so good and looks so cute!

Lovely said...

Perfect recipes for Halloween. The pumpkin cheese ball looks amazing!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Love your candy corn snack tray idea--too cute! The Happy Everything Haunted House attachment is soo cute! Have a great weekend!

Natasha said...

My favourite Fall recipe is cream of carrot cheddar soup. It's sooooo good and my whole family loves it! You can find the recipe here: https://daveandnatasha.blogspot.com/2013/01/show-us-your-life-cream-of-carrot.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...