-->

Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday Favorites

Hi Friends...this was a really wacky week here in New England...we ended up with a doozy of a snowstorm...a blizzard really that went from Sunday night through Tuesday...BOO..as a result...the kids were home two extra days and Mama worked from home all week except yesterday..I was never more happy to see my office...ha!  It is only early December and I felt myself climbing the walls...eek!

Anyway...today is my favorite day of the week and I am here to share a few faves anyway.

Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE 


 MEMEs


This week's memes are dedicated to the famous Cat MEMEs out there right now...my friends and I have been dying over them...I send the Fab Four a new one every day and we share a laugh...sharing a few here..most aren't appropriate for this space- ha!




and for all of you New Englanders...I know you will appreciate this one...




Christmas Traditions

Our Elf "Relf" is back....
 




 
and Auntie Janie continued her annual tradition of giving the girls the chocolate advent calendars...their fave!






Amazon Christmas Finds


Thank God for Amazon helping me to stay on top of the holiday shopping...here are a few awesome finds....



Ballet Bar for Miss Diana

 

Dr. Seuss Books for Eva

 
and some holiday coffees for the house....








The Sights From My Desk


This week was interesting but we prevailed...these sights warm my heart as I am working...and remind me of what is truly important....







OOTW

Fave Outfit of the week thanks to Shop Chartreuse, American Eagle and Zappos FTW!






That's a wrap!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Ours is chalk full with traditions AND Diana's big confirmation!





























2 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

I swear, you are the most adorable family ever! Elf on the shelf didn’t really get to be a big thing until the boys were older but I still wish I would’ve done it!

My Glittery Heart said...

What a great week. I have to say I am so thankful that I don't have to move that darn elf anymore!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...