-->

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Rest In Peace Cousin Donna

My cousin Donna passed away late last week and I really needed to dedicate a post to her.


She fought the good fight.  COPD made life difficult these last several years.



We are so grateful, though, that we got to spend time with her over the holidays these last few years.  She got to know my girls, we had many laughs and poured through pictures of my mom's family.



Last night, we attended her wake and seeing all of the pictures really got to me...especially seeing a picture of her with my girls.  




Her son Michael and I grew up together and even now, he makes us laugh so hard...he was her pride and joy and I will do my part to make sure we stay in touch and in each other's lives.


Until we meet again Donna, rest in peace and keep an eye on us if you can :)

3 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

I'm sorry for your loss Holly! You have captured some great memories in your pictures.

Rechelle said...

So sorry for your loss! Glad you have the memories & perspective to keep family close <3 Sending love & big hugs!!

Terra Heck said...

Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...