-->

Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday Favorites

Hi Friends!  So very glad to see Friday, how about you?

This was an insanely busy week...I mean which weeks aren't during these years BUT I felt like I was "on" all week...I really enjoyed it but very grateful for Friday at the same time :)


As always, sharing some faves from our week and linking up with the lovely ladies HERE




Fave Recipe of the Week- Enlightened Chili

In honor of my 6 year friendaversary with my friend Kathy, I made her mom's amazing and healthy recipe this week and Rob and I gobbled it up for several meals.  Will be sharing this delish dish soon!







 Fave MEMEs of the Week!














Fave Christmas Touches


Oh yes....we are going big...Hallmark Movies....Decorations....the Music..it is all happening and I am filled with JOY :)








My Girls- Always a Fave






Another Fave- QT with My People

Celebrating Shannon- one of the best peeps I have met in my life XO








Annual Risotto Night


So last night we made it happen- My annual risotto night with Cass when I make the Autumn Chicken and Squash Risotto.  You can find my recipe HERE 

It is one of my favorite nights of the year...eating...sipping wine...and catching up...and of course sharing many laughs...treasure this QT!



and please excuse the bags- long day of work and commute and did not re-do my makeup...so there's that- ha!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Your girl in her pink TNF coat...so cute. That risotto looks Amazing!!! Have the sweetest weekend!

Rechelle said...

Eeks LOVE the Christmas touches, I'm itching to put up mine too! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...