-->

Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday Favorites (All About Diana Edition)



Thank God for Friday right?  Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE 

Normally I would share some faves from our week BUT today's post is all about Little Miss Diana Mary...a.k.a our little Monkey/Monk :)


Diana Mary turns 11 tomorrow- 11!  It sounds so cliche but I can't believe it.  As someone once told me...."the days go by so slowly but the years go by so quickly"









From our "Little Fairy" on her first Halloween to our Beautiful Ballerina today, she has made us proud

She is a feisty firecracker...never easy...but full of spirit and when she smiles up at me now with her little brace face, I melt....



She is a dedicated dancer...a wonderful sister and a faithful daughter...she appreciates all the work that goes into keeping us all together...I am proud that she has picked up the gratitude gene...sure she asks for a lot but always understands when the answer is no





Though she is not a big fan of eating, she does enjoy snacking...like a little mouse..she would be happiest with grazing on little snacks throughout the day :)



 I am grateful for this little girl and how she made me a Mama...she definitely challenges us to become better, more patient, people...I love this age...I love our talks and I love the young lady she has become...we will be celebrating you all weekend long Monkey.  Happy Birthday!  I love you my "Baby Bird" XO

6 comments:

My Glittery Heart said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

Andrea Nine said...

A very happy birthday to your beautiful baby girl!

Lisa said...

Have the best time celebrating your sweet Diana!!! The statement about the days are long and the years are short is sooo true. Even my son told me that when he was a senior in college. Happy weekend Holly!!!
XOXO
www.coasttocoast2.com

Sunshine and Books said...

Happy birthday Diana!! Have a great weekend!

Good Better Best Food said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl. Praying for you all.

xoxo
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Rechelle said...

Happy Birthday Diana, a beautiful young lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...