-->

Friday, November 16, 2018

Friday Favorites (Holiday Sparkle Edition)


Hey Hey Friends- is everyone happy to see the weekend?  We are approaching one of my favorite weekends all year...it is the weekend when we do our Thanksgiving shopping for all of the fun hosting we do in between Nutcracker rehearsals...hair...makeup..you just can't help but get into the spirit!

As always, sharing some faves from our week and linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci HERE

Here we go.....





Sparkly Holiday Essentials


I have always been obsessed with sparkle and the holidays are the perfect excuse to bring it all out
As you know, if you read this week, my hubby snagged me the sparkly clutch that I really wanted :)


I will be using this starting next weekend and cannot wait!

Another purchase this year were these shoes that Andrea showed us from Free People

Oh the sparkle and shine...



Now...I will definitely have to pick my places to wear them...times when we won't be walking much because friends they are HIGH and I really have to focus to keep my balance...ha ha!!!

I picked up this top for the holidays too...I think it will look great with leather pants or jeans...just a hint of sparkle and oh so romantic.... (thanks again Macy's!)





Thanksgiving Recipes

As I write our grocery list and prep for the big shindigs this week, I thought I would share some of our FAVE Thanksgiving Recipes with you too


Appetizer Course
Pumpkin Hard Cider Dip
Find the Recipe in this post  HERE



and to accompany the perfect roasted turkey.....

Mashed Potato Bread Stuffing
Find it HERE 

Green Beans with Shallots and Bacon
Find it HERE



Sweet Kentucky Bourbon Corn Pudding
Find it HERE



FAVE MEMEs of the Week









Christmas Bedroom
Yes I did it...extended my obsession to the bedroom...loving the coziness!

That's a wrap...hope you have an amazing Pre-Thanksgiving Weekend!


6 comments:

Rechelle said...

LOVE all the sparkle!! Can't wait to see you style those shoes either. And EEEKKKSSS a Christmas Tree in your bedroom, it's perfect!

Good Better Best Food said...

You have a Christmas tree in your bedroom?? I am so jelly!

Happy weekend lady!

Hugs
Patty

Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Rebecca Jo said...

I need the "Coffee & Christmas Music" made on a shirt or mug :)
Gotta find one of my cricut owning friends :) haha

Jaclyn Musselman said...

Love those sparkly shoes andrea recommended too. Are they true to size? The purse is an awesome treat too!!

Kristi G said...

I love everything about this post!! That too is SO cute! I can’t wait to see it when you get it and try it! Also.. I’ve been begging Logan to let me put a tree in our room the last few years (although we really don’t have a spot for it in there) and he’s definitely not feeling that so I love and am so jealous of yours!! Beautiful!

Holly said...

Jaclyn- the shoes do fit pretty true to size BUT they are so high- I feel like I need a lesson to learn how to walk in them ;) Thank you ladies- the tree in the bedroom is SO cozy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...