-->

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Early Christmas Surprise!

So a blog post .....about a gift?
Sorry friends...I am up early and ready to attack my day...I have a big client meeting first thing this morning...before I even head into my office and I came downstairs to my desk and this....

AHHHH!!  I guess this is one of the perks of having a hubby who is my #1 Blog Reader....he snuck out last night to the outlets to grab the clutch I wouldn't buy myself and he surprised me with it....an early Christmas gift he said...we usually don't exchange but he was so happy to be able to get me something I really wanted AND gave it to me early so I can use it for the holidays...ahhhh he is the sweetest AND.....
his note was even better....




I can't wait to use it.....now ready to conquer my day with a twinkle in my eye XOXOXO Love you Rob

5 comments:

Rechelle said...

SO SWEET!!! What a nice little surprise and I love even more that you'll be reminded of your hubby each time you use it :)

Rebecca Jo said...

OK... your husband for the WIN!!! That is so sweet! & THOUGHTFUL!
I'm impressed.... he is getting kudos in Blog Land today!

Kristi G said...

Sweetest thing ever!! How thoughtful of him and how beautiful is that clutch?! Obsessed! You deserve it girl! <3

Good Better Best Food said...

That is the Best surprise! I love it and he is so Good to you! Hope this added extra sparkle to your week Holly.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Terra Heck said...

So sweet and thoughtful of your husband!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...