-->

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

TBB Asks: August 2018 Edition




I always LOVE TBB's fun linkups and questionnaires.  This month the topic is right up my alley since party planning is a secret hobby and passion...well not so secret anymore I guess :)

Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE


Here goes nothing.....

1. Favorite Birthday Party as a Child?

All of the parties my parents threw my brother and me in our house in Stoneham growing up (always celebrated with our families together as our birthdays are a day apart- even though he is three years younger than me)...my mom always went all out....lots of food and decorations...pinatas....pony rides...you name it!  The "Train Cake" is a family joke too- my parents made this one year and it stuck....the year I was going off to college I asked for the train cake again...chokes me up!

2. Do I like to Entertain? Yes or No?

I LOVE to entertain....it is one of my favorite hobbies and being Italian...I show love through cooking for my family and friends


3. What Kind of Parties are my Favorite?

Any parties where I get to spend QT with my fam and friends

4. Big or Small Parties?

 I would have to say small...where you actually have time to talk to people...I used to love the big parties but I hate not being able to spend time with every guest

5. Favorite Thing To Do at Parties?

Talk to my peeps AND dance probably ;)
6. Party Food Favorites?

Appetizers and Desserts- FTW!  Seriously...you can't go wrong..gives you more time to talk and mingle AND you can taste fabulous bites of different things :)


7. Favorite Flavor of Birthday Cake?

It is a cake from a local bakery called Sugar N Spice....it is a half chocolate and half vanilla cake filled with buttercream and raspberry preserves and it is TO DIE FOR! 

8. Balloons?  Yes or No?

Yes...balloons and all kinds of decorations...yes please :)

9. Best Party Song?

 Cotton Eyed Joe...try NOT dancing when this bad boy comes on...dare you ;)

10. Do You Like to Dance?  Yes or No? 

Yes- LOVE TO DANCE!


2 comments:

Rechelle said...

Loved your answers! Cotton Eyed Joe, SO good haha ;)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I do not doubt your party hosting skills--you always seem to be having fun entertaining! I love smaller parties now too...so much more intimate and meaningful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...