-->

Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday Favorites (Crazy Summer Edition)


So...this summer has been crazy...work is getting busier and my summer is passing me by so I am going to have to make a conscious effort to step away for a few days and truly get off the grid..hasn't been easy...don't get me wrong...not complaining that we are busy- so so grateful for the business, the market and the economy...just need to get more balanced again...anyway....here are some rays of sunshine from this week...

Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

Sneaking Snuggles :)










These....just these



 (yep that is supposed to be my hubby and me- we send each other silly texts like these every day)








Early Birthday Love

from one of my dear friends who will be missing out on the festivities...love this so much....




 Eating The Rainbow









 Nordy's Anniversary Sale Finds

Oh friends...the packages trickled in and I liked EVERYTHING...I guess that is a good problem right?

Here are the things I snagged..you can get them too but the anniversary sale prices are over- BOO :(


Softest Blanket EVER


Find it HERE


Hooded Cardi


Find it HERE






North Face Black Puffer Vest



Find it HERE



Adidas Work Out Top


Find it HERE



Navy Blouse Sleeve Sweater



Find it HERE




and a couple of more bobbles....

Leopard Scarf HERE




Booties HERE


Fashion Sneakers HERE



and fatigue jacket HERE





That's a wrap!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are some beautiful "rainbow" dishes!!!! You scored big at the Anniversary Sale! I love all that you picked out. Have a great weekend Holly!!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Hope you can rest and relax this weekend! I love you and your husband's bitmojis--they look just like you both!!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

Those outfits are soooooo cute! I want them all! Also, your meals look amazing. I laughed so hard at that golfing meme! That pineapple necklace is too cute. Happy Friday!

Rechelle said...

You scored big during the N sale, love your finds! Happy Friday Holly :)

Lisa said...

YES girl, take in the moments. Summer is fleeting. Your plates look yummy!!! Well we bought so much of the same stuff. The blankets, YES! I bought the hooded cardi last year and I'm wearing it even as I type. So good. The VC black booties. Yep! And I think there was something else, but it's escaping me at the moment. That pineapple necklace is so cute and perfect for you! Happy weekend! XO

Joanne said...

I love that navy blouse shirt! That is my style... seems like I have a real thing for navy lately. All of your rainbow meals look amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...