-->

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

TBB Asks What Are We Thankful For



The Blended Blog is asking us What We are Thankful For...Here is my shot at answering the above questions....

Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE 

1. A New Friend= Nicole

2. Something Shiny= Bracelets from The Craft Fair


3. Someone Unexpected=  State Reps at The State House Surprising Diana and treating her like a celebrity because they know her Dad ;)

4. Something Ordinary= Apple Picking

5. A Person I Have Known A Long Time= My Hubby

6. Somewhere I Go Every Day= My Computer!


7. Someone Who's Taught Me Something= Janie


8. A Far Away Place= The Bahamas

9. Something That Is Saving My Life Right Now= Duh


10. Someone I See Every Day= My Girls


 11. Something I Enjoy Doing= Golf

12. Someone Female= My Mom


13. A Special Place = Portsmouth

14. Someone Male = My Dad


15. Something Warm= Our Home


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love it! And I'm totally on my computer everyday too and I'm very thankful for it and the internet. :)

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Jaclyn @coffeepancakesanddreams said...

So sweet! You, your hubby and girls are adorable! It is so important to think about all that we have in this season of thankfulness!

Laura E. said...

This is so great! I especially love the apple picking pic. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...