-->

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Insta Friday (August 8, 2014)

life rearranged

A Day Late but Certainly not a Dollar Short....
Life is full...we are blessed...when you force yourself to see beyond the stress....
it is a beautiful thing....

The amazing cheeses at The Wine Steward in Hampstead where I took a wine class one night with my peeps

Summer Outing....nothing like "STEEMAHS"


Our 1st "First Friday" at Tracey and Heath's

My Love

YMCA Camp?  Not a fan....unfortunately just like me ;/




Love when Ally cooks for us

Cheer Pratice!!  (LOVES being with the "big girls"

When my BFF spoils me...xoxo


Brown's with my girlies

 
Steve, the Old Owner of Unum's left the restaurant business to open his own wine shop...a passion of his...we met him again the other night and he seems so much happier!  He is going to come and lead one of our wine club meetings...can't wait!  In the meantime, bought this interesting wine from him...can't wait to do the "Mollydooker Shake"



He wrote me a song...and I got to enjoy the live performance :)

Alison's Luau...we had a ball

To the beach....of course






Zach's new sign off "Peace out Peasants...he kills me"


Capture the beauty of ever day moments...please join me

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...