-->

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weekly Gratitude




Sometimes I need to express thanks for just the little things (and big of course) that I am blessed with...




Being able to pick up Diana from school on Fridays....I love how excited she gets when she sees me and how she always seems to coerce me into buying her a Happy Meal ;)


Coffee with Friends at The Village Bean


Being able to do what I love and love what I do for work


For having known Gary....though he wasn't a close friend...he was a classmate...a great guy...may his spirit live on forever and the strength of God be with his wife, kids and family


My commitment to a week day mass that always reminds me how far we have come


The little flutters....and tiny kicks that are happening...Baby Eva keeps reminding me that she is there :)


 



 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...