-->

Friday, August 23, 2013

Insta Friday (August 23, 2013)




A Week in the Life.....

A WONDERFUL Day with Cass (as she got me out of the house so my hubby could coordinate my 40th)





Epic 40th Birthday Party...You have already seen the evidence...I had the time of my life :)



The Day After.....My Mama always knows how to take care of me...especially when we have so much to catch up on!!  :)

QT with my fam...and mama's fettucine


Wolverines Cheer....love these sassy girls!



Daddy was travelling so we were on our own a few nights....special request?  Sushi...she kills me



Team Picture for the WHS Football Program

Hope you all had a GREAT week!  I had an awesome one...despite hubby being away...got some quality time with my girl....got some college shopping down for the kiddos and it was a VERY productive and pleasant week in the office!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...